Land or Property to Develop
HomeInvesting › Land Or Property To Develop

Do you have land or property to develop?

There is a continual demand for buildings and land development sites across Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Middlesex. So, if you have a small plot of land, a large garden or adjoining land to sell or, if you need guidance on how to develop it – we can help you.

The Frost Partnership acts on behalf of landowners and developers to maximise the value of their assets whether it’s residential or commercial. We can help you prepare planning applications or conversion applications, consult planners and architects or guide you through the right sales procedure for your commercial or residential asset.

How we can help you:

Sell and acquire for development

If you decide to sell your property rather than develop it, we have considerable experience marketing and selling commercial and residential land or buildings to reputable developers. Sometimes selling to developers can be advantageous, in some cases resulting in higher prices, quicker sales and a smoother transaction.


Our agents can quickly provide you with an accurate market appraisal of your land or building and its potential. So, whether you have a small or large plot to sell and need a valuation, or if you are seeking an independent valuation of the land you wish to acquire, complete our online valuation enquiry form.


Planning permission to build an extension or convert the property use type will increase the selling price and attract more attention from a larger range of potential buyers. We have considerable experience in planning permission applications, and we have a long track record of achieving positive results.

Contact The Frost Partnership

Follow The Frost Partnership on Facebook Follow The Frost Partnership on Twitter