Property Development Management Services
The Frost Partnership offers a comprehensive range of services for developers – from site appraisals, planning, acquisitions and sales, market analysis to onsite sales representatives.
New Homes are an important sector of our business and we are recognised for our dedication and hands on approach to all new development instructions. We work closely with high profile and local developers and house builders on individual development projects, strategic land portfolios, and large development projects across Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Middlesex.
How we can help you:
Site sourcing and planning
The Frost Partnership acts on behalf of developers and builders to identify land and building with development potential. Our agents have extensive market knowledge of the areas we operate in and can help you maximise the full potential of the development. This might require planning applications or conversion. We have considerable experience in building a strong case for planning permissions to be granted, and we have a track record of achieving positive results.
Site appraisals and valuations
The Frost Partnership provides concise appraisals and valuations for residential and commercial development sites - before the acquisition bid process or pre-planning stage. Our expertise in the local property market enables us to provide full-pricing appraisals on consented schemes backed up with comparable evidence. We also provide analysis of market trends and demands.
Acquisitions and sales
We manage sales and acquisitions for residential and commercial development sites of any size - from single plots to large mixed-use schemes or renovation projects.
- Are you a developer looking to buy potential land or property for redevelopment? Be the first to hear about the latest development opportunities in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Middlesex. Contact Allan Taylor, Land and New Homes Director, on 07769 711665 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local Frost office.
- Looking to sell your property or land? Are you a property owner with a large garden, adjoining land or small plot or warehouse that has development potential? We offer advice on planning applications, conversions or help you sell.
Sales and marketing
We deliver a sales strategy designed to deliver an agreed sales rate and we offer recommendations on site branding, brochure design, advertising, website promotion, window displays, models and your marketing suite.
We will support you and your development by using:
- Marketing strategies include media publications, local, national and international magazines and newspapers.
- Online advertising at OnTheMarket and Rightmove.
- Property Alerts. Instantly alerting our database of active buyers across Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Middlesex. We also work closely with Relocation Agent Network who operate 750 branches across the country.
- We provide onsite site sales staff. We take full responsibility for hiring, training, and day-to-day management of site staff. We will produce weekly reports and hold regular meetings to review the progress.
- Digital marketing and social media